Dr. Ken Collins
Dr. Kenneth Collins has taken numerous continuing education courses to provide the latest technology and care for his patients. He has been trained at the world renowned Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI). Dr. Collins’ passion and enthusiasm for cosmetic dentistry was rewarded in 2001 when he was asked to be the youngest clinical instructor as the prestigious LVI.
His interest include playing with his four young children and competing in Ironman Triathlons with his wife, Marnie.
- Las Vegas Institute: Core I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII
- Las Vegas Institute: Implant I, II
- Las Vegas Institute: Orthodontics I
- Laser Certification
- Invisalign® Certified
- Pac-Live: Advanced Cosmetic Training
- Pac-Live: Mastership Cosmetic Training
- Botox® / Juvederm® Certification
- Botox® / Juvederm® Advanced Certification
- Voted Top Dentist 2008, 2009, and 2010 by his peers
- Clinical Instructor at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies 2001-2005
- Voted Best Dentist / Cosmetic Dentist 2005-2009 Spokane Coeur d’Alene Magazine
- Voted Best Dentist by the Inlander in 2004
- Member of the Spokane Makeover Team 2004-2007, The Makeover Team consisted of select local professionals who donated their services to help people in the area.
Dr. Marnie Collins
Dr. Marnie Collins graduated from Washington State University with a degree in Biology and a 3.9 grade point average. She then attended Creighton University Dental School and graduated in 1998. Her interests include orthodontics and family dentistry. In addition she enjoys competing in Ironman triathlons with her husband and watching her children participate in numerous athletic events including premier soccer, ski racing, football and track.
If you’re looking for professional care for your dental needs, please contact us online, or call 509-532-1111 in Spokane, or 509-927-2273 in Spokane Valley.